Custodial Services at the University of Tennessee at Martin is currently accepting applications for an assistant custodial foreman. The normal work schedule is Monday through Friday, 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM, but shift subject to change (40 hours per week). This is a full-time position with benefits.
Job Duties Include:
* Set up and tear down of many events per day requiring different room setups
* Performs a variety of custodial duties in support of classroom and administrative operations, to create a clean and safe environment for students, staff, and visitors in the building. This includes, but is not limited to cleaning meeting rooms, public areas, restrooms, and pulling trash.
* Supervise and train student employees
* Floor maintenance including stripping and waxing floors, extracting carpets
* Technology hookups for events such as podiums with microphones, aux cords, VGA, HDMI, laptops, televisions, projectors
* Responsible for all custodial issues that may arise between 3 pm and 5 pm, after first shift ends and before second shift begins.
* Orders and maintains sufficient custodial supplies for the assigned areas(s).
* Reports any safety concerns to his/her immediate supervisor.
* May be required to assist in mowing duties.
Internal Number: 169705
The primary purpose of the University of Tennessee at Martin is to provide a quality undergraduate education in a traditional collegiate atmosphere characterized at all levels by close collaboration among students, faculty and staff. In addition, the university is dedicated to meeting lifelong educational needs by providing graduate programs, distance-learning opportunities and other creative endeavors. Furthermore, the university is committed to advancing the regional and global community through scholarly activities, research and public service.
BACK TO TOP
SMPTE Career Central is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else SMPTE Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at SMPTE Career Central.