· Assist with providing support for athletic technologies during sporting events. These technologies include computers, sound systems, scoreboards, and multimedia systems.
· Assist with the setup and teardown of technology and related items during athletic events
· Assist the department with school produced games on ESPN+/3 platform. Operate equipment such as video switchers, graphics generators, and replay systems.
· Help provide basic computer support to department staff members during normal business hours. This includes tasks such as setting up computers and printers and installing software
· Assist the technical and facilities operations department during projects.
Minimum Experience / Education:
Experience working with technology and audiovisual equipment.
Preferred Education Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree and experience working in an athletic or sports environment is preferred. Please note that this is an entry level position and skills will be progressively taught throughout the course of the internship.
UNC Charlotte is North Carolina's urban research institution. Our campus is located in the piedmont of North Carolina, just two hours from the mountains and three hours from the Atlantic Ocean. A large public university with a small college feel, more than 27,200 students consider UNC Charlotte’s 1,000-acre campus their home away from home.
BACK TO TOP
SMPTE Career Central is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else SMPTE has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at SMPTE Career Central.