Demonstration Tradeshow & Equipment Specialist
Demonstration & Tradeshow Equipment Specialist
The Demonstration & Tradeshow Equipment (DTE) Specialist is an integral part of the Ross Video Sales Operations organization. The ideal candidate will work as an entry level technician, learning from and assisting our Demonstration and Tradeshow Equipment Team on racking, wiring, shop organization, inventory, and shipment preparation.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Interpret broadcast engineering drawings to configure.
- Terminate and build custom cables including, but not limited, to BNC, network, XLR etc.
- Racking equipment based on provided elevations
- Wire and label equipment based on provided documentation
- Maintain the demonstration and tradeshow inventory using WASP asset tracking software.
- Maintain consumable inventory
- Warehouse organization and maintenance
Ideally, you will have most of the following:
- A general understanding or passion for broadcasting and audio/visual equipment
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word
- Proficient use of basic hand tools (screwdriver, drill, wire strippers etc.)
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport
- Required to set-up equipment – involves lifting to 50 lbs., reaching, bending, stooping, etc.
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Forklift training