Location/Market: Denver, CO
Responsible for installation and maintenance of digital television production and transmission equipment and computer workstations. Responsible for preparing and executing maintenance schedules for studio, computer, and transmission equipment. Performs other duties as required by the Chief Engineer.
1. Installs, troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs digital television production and transmission equipment and computers.
2. Performs regular maintenance and repair of equipment using work tools and test equipment.
3. Sets up and installs both studio and field television production and transmission equipment, microwaves, satellite dish, etc.
4. Prepares and executes maintenance schedules for studio, computer, and transmission equipment.
5. Assists in the maintenance and installation of computer workstations and computer-based television post production and automation equipment.
6. Fills in for operation staff when necessary.
1. Technical Capability.
3. Positive Attitude.
4. Ability to Act as a Team Player.
5. Good Communication Skills.
6. Excellent Organizational Skills.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. This position may require weekend work and the ability to be on-call if necessary. Actual schedule and hours may vary.
Required Education and Experience
1. Experience working in an engineering capacity, especially in a television/radio production facility.
2. Knowledge in non-linear editing systems and servers.
3. Experience in maintaining radio and television transmission automation systems.
4. Experience with Radio Studios/Audio Booths
5. Knowledge of basic IT Skills
6. Wheatstone or ENCO Automation experience a plus.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Familiarity with public access rules, regulations, and mission is a plus.
2. Seeking candidates who have desire to learn and grow. On the job training provided if the correct candidate applies out of school.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal
We encourage women and minorities to apply.
Email resume & cover letter to Tmeyer@entravision.com